Today I wanted to share with you some of my current beauty favorites. Some of these are new favorites, and some have been around a while.
1. Rosebud Perfume Co.- I have loved this lip balm for some time, but usually purchase the little tin can. This tube version is amazing. Your fingers are clean and it’s the perfect glossy lip no matter where you’re going.
2. Maybelline Lash Stiletto– I always think I want to try new mascaras and I always come back to this one. It is the best, seriously! I get a ton of volume and length and it has held up against Dior, Clinique, Mac and Urban Decay- a truly great buy!
3. Laura Mercier Powder Foundation– this is a new favorite. I got matched for a new foundation this summer while on vacation and this powder happened to be in my color. It is a great light weight, good coverage powder. It has been easy on my sensitive skin and matches perfectly.
4. Nars Blush– If you aren’t using Nars, you need to start. It’s the best blush ever! The colors are bold and bright and blend perfectly. It stays on all day and a little goes a long way.
5. Nars Concealer– the dark circles under my eyes thank this concealer regularly. It’s got great coverage for any imperfection on my face and doesn’t dry out my skins. It also blends really well.
What are your current beauty favorites?