Today we are sharing our March favorites!
- MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF15– I have been using Bare Minerals for about 7 years now and I still love it, but as I get older I just need a little more some days. I learned about this particular foundation on another blog and I love that this makeup doesn’t feel heavy, doesn’t smell like makeup, has good coverage, and especially has an SPF in it.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University– Our church recently started Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, and my hubby and I are loving it. We are having aha moments every lesson. We are super excited to get stricter with our budget and get rid of some of the financial stress! Dave has some great tools that are helping us every step of the way.
- IsaGenix Sleep Support & Renewal Spray– I am a user and fan of many IsaGenix products, but this is probably my favorite. I am the mama that goes to sleep exhausted but stays awake for another 45 minutes thinking, worrying, planning, list-making…so when I started using this product and found myself falling asleep within minutes of lying down and sleeping soundly through the night, I was amazed! It’s part of my nightly routine and I love the other healthy benefits aside from just sleeping soundly!
- Minnetonka Women’s Britt Trapper– Every year I seem to buy a cheap pair of slippers and every year within a few months they are worn out and falling apart. So last year for Christmas I asked for these, hoping they would hold up a little better, and they’ve been great. They are comfy and still have plenty of padding–plus they’re cute!
- Mossimo Supply Co. Tote– I am a self-diagnosed diaper-bag addict. Sounds strange, right? When I had babies my purse obsessions transferred to diaper bags. I’ve gone from six to two, with only my two favorites left, PPB Sashay Satchel and JJ Cole Swag Bag. I was recently looking for a new purse that would be easy to carry with kids in tow, but not as bulky as a diaper-bag for just those quick trips to the grocery store. This bag at Target was the answer. It’s big enough for a diaper and wipes, plus all of my stuff, and has a should strap that I can wear across my chest. It’s easy on my back and doesn’t fall off my arm every 30 seconds! Win!
- Essential Oils– This is my new obsession! I’ve been trying to clean greener this year to get chemicals and harsh fumes out of my home, but I can’t say I love the smell of vinegar. A friend introduced me to essential oils, and I’m using them for everything now! My favorites are Purification and Four Thieves, but they’re all great.
- Dogwood Tree- Dogwood trees are stunning with their amazing four-petaled blooms, and we just added a gorgeous white one to our backyard. By the way, if you’ve never seen the dogwoods in bloom in Yosemite, you should make a trip this spring! We picked this one up at The Gardens for quite a deal, but you can also find them at Luis’ Nursery and other locations.
- Bed Head Sugar Dust– This stuff is too cool. It gives your hair a nitty gritty texture so that it is super volumized! You just need to sprinkle a bit of it at the roots and work it in. Yay for big hair!
- Mason Jar Frog– I already shared this in my favorite mason jar accessories, but it deserves another shout-out. It is the best for springtime blooms and gives me professionally-looking arrangements instantly.
- Anthropologie Arrondi Pitcher– Steph gifted this to me for my birthday, and it is the loveliest pitcher ever. It’s a perfect size, not too big and not too small, and makes any drink look special. I love it in blue, but it also comes in a great light green color.
What are your favorites this month? Have you tried any of ours?
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)