Happy Valentine’s Day, friends! We hope this day is full of hearts and chocolate and glittered-covered construction paper cards! Here are a few of our favorite DIYs and recipes over the last month, in case you need a last minute idea to make this day extra special.
- Cutest cat ever, made from upcycled sweats and complete with a felt heart pocket.
- Easy (as in scissors and construction paper will do it) festive heart garland
- Adorable felt Valentine’s goodie bag to fill with sweets and gifts
- Simple straw makeover! (Because everything tastes better with a heart sipper.)
- The one-hour apron…in pink, of course
- Heart-shaped jam-filled scones, to serve at breakfast or topped with whipped cream for dessert!
Have a great Friday and fantastic weekend!
XOXO – Steph and Candace