- Organix Biotin and Collagen Shampoo and Conditioner: I am kind of a hair-care jumper. I don’t stick with anything too long; I feel like if I do, my hair tends to get dull. I picked these up at Target last time I felt like I needed a change and I am so glad I did! I love them–they leave my hair smelling yummy and feeling super soft and clean.
- Parenthood: This is one of those shows that sucked me in from the beginning. I was a huge Lauren Graham fan from Gilmore Girls and I love her just as much on this series. It returned last night and I just love watching where the characters lives go. Do you watch it?
- Baby Moccasins: I won a pair of Freshly Picked Moccasins in a blog giveaway and I am in love with them! They fit our little one perfectly and have a super soft sole, which help as she just started walking. Freshly Picked has a ton of colors, but my most recent favorite is coral!
- Brown Leather Cuff: I have been wanting a cuff for a while now and one of my favorite bloggers opened up shop and had a sale. I was always unsure of what I would get on it, but since it immediately came to me, I ordered it…and I love it! It is the perfect reminder. The cuff reads “tomorrow’s freedom is today’s surrender”, a lyric from All Sons and Daughters.
- Plan to Eat Meal-Planning: My cousin introduced me to this site, and it quickly became a favorite. It is a meal-planning site but has a few other great feautures: an auto-populated grocery list as you plan your meals, the ability to import recipes from blogs or websites, and a pantry list, just to name a few. It has made my meal planning and organizing much easier.
- Stainless Steel Straws: I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: Everything tastes better when sipped out of a cute straw! Steph gifted these for my birthday, and I love their modern look. And they keep my sips extra cold!
- Skinny Berlin Rock and Republic Jeans (at Kohl’s!): I discovered R and R jeans at Kohl’s two years ago, and now it is all I own! They are continually on sale, making them a great fit for my bottom and my budget. 🙂
- Fabulous Green and Ivory Necklace: Another birthday gift, this time from my sis. I love that I can add it to a simple tee or tank and get glammed up in a second. Similar style in pink and black here.
- Ghirardelli Dark and Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Squares: I don’t need to explain this, do I? Heaven. You can pick them up at World Market.
- Rustoleum Stain in Weathered Gray: We are obsessed with this stain. My husband recently built me a desk (yes! a desk!), and this was the stain we chose. Easy, quick-drying, beautiful. Find it at Lowe’s.
What about you? What are your favorites this month? Did we mention anything you’ve been loving lately?
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)