- Airwalk Flats: One day while taking my daughter to dance class I realized that I had forgotten to put shoes on-mommy brain! It would’ve been ok, I was wearing my moccasin slippers, but I had a load of errands to run afterward–including Costco. I quickly picked these shoes up at Payless and love them! They are super comfortable, go with everything, and are much cheaper than the similar popular brand.
- Sony Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: I purchased this on Black Friday for a deal, and I am so glad I did. Since cutting back on TV, I love that I can stream Pandora Disney for the girls or my music while I am getting other things done around the house.
- Linn’s Ollalieberry Seedless Preserves: A long time favorite! If you haven’t tried it, you are missing out. Next time you are at the Central Coast head into Cambria and visit Linn’s–have one of their famous pot pies and pick up their Ollalieberry Preserves! You won’t be disappointed.
- Moxxie Tea Tree Oil and Peppermint Soap: I found this soap at The Gardens and have fallen in love. It smells wonderfully and has a great exfoliating quality!
- Top o’ the Morn Farms Iced Tea: As the weather warms up, iced tea is a staple in my house…and when Top o the Morn Farms introduced their Bergamot Earl Grey Tea in their traditional milk glass bottles, I was hooked! (Don’t know about Top o’ the Morn? Check out the feature here!)
- Pink Peonies: This is truly an April favorite since it comes and goes in about a week during this month. We were able to enjoy many gorgeous blooms, which all begin as 1-inch balls and open to stunning displays of petals. If I could have only one flower to bloom all year long, it would be a peony.
- Dove Dark Chocolate Eggs: The best part about holiday candy? The 50% off price tag that comes the day after the occasion. I stocked up on these delicacies and eat a few (or more) every night.
- Turner Bracelet by Madewell: I had been on the hunt for a mixed metal bracelet to tie my golds and silvers together, and I found this one while shopping in SF this month. I love the semi-industrial look of the piece, and I’m hoping to add these stacked rings to the look.
- White blazer by Bar III: I received this as a Christmas gift, but it has just started getting the use it deserves. It is the perfect spring blazer: white, 3/4 sleeves, and light enough to throw over anything. (Want it? You can still find it in black, or check out this one for a similar look.)
- A fun bun, and a fun read: My favorite style blog these days is The Beauty Department, which offers oodles of tutorials and tips. Finally I learned how to do one of those fabulous buns so many are sporting! It has been my go-to get-this-hair-off-of-me look.
We shared a few more of our favorites on our spring giveaway post, which you can still enter! What have you been loving this month? We want to know!