- SOCKERÄRT Vase from IKEA: I found this fun vase/pitcher at IKEA in San Diego recently and love it! It can be used to create beautiful flower arrangement or stir up a delicious drink. I look forward to using this pitcher a lot this summer!
- Sleep Cycle App: My husband first introduced me to this app. You can set it as an alarm clock and it will wake you up when your sleep cycle is naturally at its most awake mode, sometime in the half-hour before you alarm is set. I use it just to track my sleep and see how deeply I sleep or which nights I get the best sleep. One night I had the hiccups and it was just kind of fun to see how the app tracked it!
- Basic Black Maxi Skirt: I have lived in my black maxi skirt the last few weekends. It goes with everything, is super comfortable, and adds a little bit of dressy to any boring tank.
- Peaches: I LOVE peaches, and now that both peaches and nectarines are coming into season, I have them on hand at all times. I plan to make this as soon as my Whole30 is over with, and definitely plan on drinking a few of these this summer! Another favorite has been throwing the peaches on the grill for a few minutes and having a healthy sweet treat with dinner.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowelll: I found Fangirl after reading Eleanor & Park (which I also really adored!). It is a coming of age book that will take you back to your college years and the first time you fell in love. It’s an easy read with loveable characters and a storyline that will leave you wanting more. Great for a summer read at the beach!
- Hibiscus Tea Buttondown from Anthropologie: I love that this is an update on the classic plaid. It’s sweet with denim, and quite frankly makes me want to have a picnic!
- Berries, berries, and more berries: Berries are my favorite fruit, with raspberries topping the list. I’ve been stocked since berry season began, and I still can’t get enough. Yum!
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm in Unapologetic: This color is so fun and fresh, a bright corally pink, and the crayon stick is awesome. Color glides right on with a hint of tingly mint. I think I’ll be headed back to get a few more of these!
- Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Bent Eyeliner Brush: I have been wanting to tackle the winged eyeliner look, and I knew that the right tool was important. This was an inexpensive purchase, and it’s helping me get closer to mastering the wing.
- Funky Flamingo, part of the Seedpod Bird Collection at West Elm: I shared this cute little guy as part of our washi tape mini banner post, where he became the main attraction of a mini garden party. I don’t know why I love him so (or why I’ve made it a “him” either), but he makes me smile! Plus, the whole handcrafted thing at West Elm is pretty cool.
What are your favorites this month?
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)