Lately it seems like cute printables are popping up everywhere, which, by the way, is pretty awesome! As we head back to school and you prepare your little (and big) ones for a change in schedule, here are some of my favorite printables to make an easy transition and document some of those first day memories!
1. Positively Splendid shares a first day and last day interview for grades preschool through twelve. She has great questions with a spot for a photo. You can put it right into their memory box and bring the first day interview out at the end of the year and see how much they’ve grown!
2. Anything but Perfect shares printable prewritten notes for tardies, absences, lunch money, and much more. Just print them out, keep a stack on hand, and fill out when in a hurry!
4. Meet the Dubiens give us two super cute lunch box goodies–printable notes for you to fill in with lovies, and a printable with lunch box ideas for you to pin to your fridge and reference during the year!
5. Kiki and Company shares lunchbox laughs–she has an entire series that can be downloaded off of her website! These are creative and funny and will keep your little ones laughing!
6. Paper Coterie shares a whole series of notes for school days, including reminders, love notes and coupons good for treats on special days!
7. Classy Clutter shares a series of printable signs for the kids to hold the first day of every grade while you take their picture! I love the chalkboard style of these! (If you haven’t taken a photo this year, this would be great, or download and use them next year!)
I don’t have kids in school- but I still printed out the lunch ideas and put them in my magnetic frame to keep on hand! Love this!